Unit Deinventory System
- Unit drain header piping system that is customizable to suit each individual project
- The system collects all waste streams(liquid and vapor) in our specially designed piping to prevent accidental atmospheric releases.
- Compliant with most facility’s MOC requirements
- Designed to allow connections of ¾”, 2” ,3”,4”,6” low point drains of towers, drums and exchangers
- Cleanout valves installed on the ends of all manifolds for final clean out prior to removal
- Isolation valves are installed throughout according to the timeline supplied by the plant. The purpose is to allow removal of manifold sections prior to completion.
- Pressure gauges are installed throughout the manifold.
- Condenser collapses and/or condenses steam into a pumpable effluent
- Special self-contained effluent pumps are installed
- Surge tank can be installed for larger project at aid in effluent disposal
A dual high-temperature air operated diaphragm pump is installed to allow the condensed effluent to be pumped to refinery tankage.